Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Creating in the Kitchen - a traveling art blog, by North Carolina Painter, Sue Scoggins

No one said a painter has to always create using paints!  Painting isn't just slapping paint on canvas, it takes uninterruped focus which can lead to a very lonely life.  It's important for me to get out and about.  In fact, sometimes I have to make myself do it in order to get those creative juices flowing.

Today, in Aix, I was invited to participate in a cooking class with Mathilde at http://lateliercuisinedemathilde.com.  It was my first class and I assure you it won't be my last.  I met wonderful people, in fact three of the women in the class, have lost their husbands this year.  Like me.  Nothing like cooking and eating together...laughing.....what a beautiful thing!

No shells in the egg yokes, please

Oh no, what have you done?!

Scrumptious!  Caramelized tomatoes.

 A little thinner, please.

Yay!  We did it!

Perfectimundo!

A must have.  Rose from Provence.

Stuffed ravioli.

No comments:

Post a Comment