Thursday, October 10, 2013

Breaking Free

North Carolina is known for their wild ponies on the outer banks.  Ever since I was a little girl, I had a love for those magnificent beasts.  Such unbridled power!  Such beauty.  I was so obsessed horses that when I was in seventh grade, I threatened to run away if I didn't get a horse for Christmas.  (It didn't work.)  I got a violin instead.  Go figure!

ANYWHO..... I've wanted to paint them for a long time but am just beginning to dabble.  I can't paint them unless I've got a lot of emotion welling up inside of me.  Breaking Free is the first of a series.
                                                        Breaking Free
                                                        30x40 gallery wrapped
                                                        Available at Tidewater Gallery
                                                        Swansboro, North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment