Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welcome To My New Art Blog


As a new member of Contemporary Fine Arts International, I am now privileged to present my paintings on a daily basis. I must admit, while I do paint every day, I don’t always have a finished product to show. There will be times when I show the process of painting.

For me, painting has become one of the most treasured things that I do. I’m thankful to be able to create. It keeps me reminded of all that is good in this world.

We all know that life can present it’s challenges. At times those challenges are overwhelming, even show stopping. But, a moment or two of reflection and blessing counting can bring just the spark we need to keep on going.

That is my goal for you. To provide a moment, a glimpse, a memory that will give you a smile or even a brief chuckle.

Today, I want to introduce to you.....Henrietta. She’s the main squeeze of her “man” ostrich, Ollie, who sold last week. Imagine what she’s got to say. She is up for adoption.
Have a great day.

Henrietta. 24x30 Original oil. Gallery wrapped. Ready to hang. Free shipping. $600.00.   SOLD









No comments:

Post a Comment