Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Starry Starry Nights, original oil children’s painting by Susan Scoggins

Starry, starry nights.....


Have you ever had those precious moments in time when you captured a glimpse of God? A moment in time when you wondered if God was real? A moment that you treasured?

His faithfulness is real. Even when we wonder “Why?’

“Tell Me Why” is a song that I grew up on. “Tell me why the stars do shine. Tell me why the ivy twines. Tell me why the sky’s so blue....and I will tell you..just why I love you.”



Because God made the stars to shine.
Because God made the ivy twine.
Because God made the sky so blue.
Because God made you....That’s why I love you.


This is what this painting is all about. Because God made you....that’s why I love you.



Tell Me Why. Original oil, 12x12, gallery wrapped, ready to hang. Free shipping.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment