Friday, April 13, 2012

Fresh From the Field, oil on canvas by North Carolina Painter Susan Scoggins

Fresh in from the field, these pineapples are ready for your home.
20x24 Original oil on Canvas

I’m just putting the finishing touches on several paintings that I’ve been working on to raise money to fight Alzheimer Disease.  This painting will be available at the up coming fundraiser for the Alzheimer’s Association of North Carolina.

This will be a solo exhibition in honor of my husband, Jerry.

April 26, 2012
Scout and Molly’s, Cameron Village
Raleigh, North Carolina
5-8pm


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could attend the show on the 26th but I'll be out of town. Your painting are beautiful and I'd love to see them in person. Wishing you the best of luck raising much needed funds to fight Alzheimer's disease.

    ReplyDelete